to Sell Our Products
A strong partner
- Providing insurance since 1851
- 365,000 policies and contracts
- 18,900 independent producers
- Refreshed commitment for stable growth
- Mobile quotes and tools to build your business
- Online applications and rapid updates
- Strong customer service team
- Simplified issued underwriting
- Long-tenured employees who understand the business
All data as of December 31, 2017 and includes the combined results of all insurance entities.
Under New Leadership
Nassau Re was founded in 2015 by Phil Gass and Kostas Cheliotis. They believe the insurance industry can successfully adapt and grow in today's rapidly changing environment. Nassau Re received a seed capital commitment of $750 million from Golden Gate Capital, a private investment firm with over $15 billion of committed capital. In 2016, Nassau Re acquired The Phoenix Companies, Inc. as the foundation of their new company and infused new capital. Nassau Re's current capabilities include life insurance and annuity products, life insurance sales and distribution, asset management, policyholder administration and reinsurance. Its other subsidiaries include Constitution Life, Saybrus Partners, Inc., Nassau CorAmerica, and Nassau Re (Cayman) Ltd.
Start the Process today
Tell us more about your practice and your goals