About Nassau Re
Nassau Re was founded in 2015 with a capital commitment of $750 million provided by Golden Gate Capital, a private investment firm with over $15 billion of committed capital. Nassau Re's business covers four segments: insurance, reinsurance, distribution and asset management. Our capabilities include life insurance and annuity products, life insurance sales and distribution, real estate investments, collateralized loan obligations and other asset management specialties and reinsurance.
Nassau Re is headquartered at One American Row, Hartford, Connecticut.
- American Exchange Life Insurance Company
- American Pioneer Life Insurance Company
- American Progressive Life & Health Insurance Company of New York
- Guarantee Reserve Life Insurance Company
- Marquette National Life Insurance Company
- Nassau Life Insurance Company (formerly Phoenix)
- North American Insurance Company of New York
- North American Company of Life and Health
- Pennsylvania Life Insurance Company
- PHL Variable Insurance Company
- Union Bankers Insurance Company
- UnioNational Life Insurance Company